Main Road Arima Commerical Land
- Fully Fenced
ABOUT THE DISTRICT
Arima, officially The Royal Chartered Borough of Arima is the easternmost and second largest in area of the three boroughs of Trinidad and Tobago. It is geographically adjacent to Sangre Grande and Arouca at the south central foothills of the Northern Range. To the south is the Caroni–Arena Dam. Coterminous with Town of Arima since 1888, the borough of Arima is the fourth-largest municipality in population in the country (after Port of Spain, Chaguanas and San Fernando). The census estimated it had 33,606 residents in 2011. In 1887, the town petitioned Queen Victoria for municipal status as part of the celebration for the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria. This was granted in the following year, and Arima became a Royal Borough on 1 August 1888. Historically the third-largest town of Trinidad and Tobago, Arima is fourth since Chaguanas became the largest town in the country.
Prime Location for Commerical Investments
HOME INSURANCE COVERAGE
PROPERTY VALUATION REPORT